Refund and Return Policy


Return and Refund Policy:

At Lowkey Solutions, we strive to ensure our customers' satisfaction with every purchase. We understand that sometimes situations may arise where a return or refund is necessary. To provide clarity and transparency, we have outlined our Return and Refund Policy below:

  1. Returns: If you wish to return a product purchased from Lowkey Solutions, please contact our customer support team within 3 days from the date of purchase. We will be happy to assist you in processing the return and guide you through the necessary steps.
  2. Refunds: Our refund policy applies to situations where a customer requests a refund or return, and the following conditions will be taken into account:
  1. Customer Initiated Returns: In cases where the customer decides to pull out from the purchase or the error is made by the customer, we offer a refund of 70% of the total purchase amount. The remaining 30% will be considered as non-refundable.
  2. Non-Refundable Digital Products: All our digital products are non-refundable, except in cases where there is a justifiable and valid reason for requesting a refund. Our team will carefully assess such cases to determine if a refund can be processed.
  1. Valid Reasons for Refunds: To qualify for a refund, the customer must provide a valid reason and demonstrate that there is a genuine issue with the product or service. Examples of valid reasons include, but are not limited to:
    • Technical issues preventing access to the purchased digital product.
    • Product not as described or does not meet the stated specifications.
    • Significant defects or errors that hinder the intended use of the product.
  2. Refund Process: To initiate the refund process, please contact our customer support team at or +260965911745. Provide the necessary details regarding your purchase and the reason for the refund request. Our team will review your request and respond to you in a timely manner.
  3. Refund Timeframe: Once the refund request is approved, we will process the refund within 5 working days. The refunded amount will be credited to the original payment method used for the purchase.

Please note that this Return and Refund Policy is subject to change at Lowkey Solutions' discretion. Any modifications to this policy will be communicated on our website or through direct customer communication.